The Dorchester Hotel
London W1K 1QA
Marketing & Communication department, Ducasse Paris
DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEBSITE
Marketing & Communication department, Ducasse Paris
Last update: 13 November 2019
Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester bestows the greatest importance to the processing, the confidentiality and the security of your personal data.
This personal data protection policy explains how we collect, process and secure your personal data.
WHO ARE WE?
« Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester » (hereinafter « Us »), SAS with its registered office at Dorchester Hotel Limited, 53 Park Lane, W1A 2HJ London, United Kingdom, is responsible, as a controller, for the processing of your personal data related to our activities and DUCASSE Restaurant.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect and use your personal data to the extend necessary for the purposes of our activities and to achieve a high standard of personalized services.
We may collect various type of personal data, including:
- Contact information (e.g. name, date of birth, postal address, phone number, gender, age).
- Identification and authentication information especially during your experience on our online stores (technical logs, digital traces, security and usage of connected devices, IP address).
- Information taken during booking only to be used within the frame of the experience to provide at our restaurant.
WHY AND ON WHICH BASIS ARE WE USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to give you a full transparency on how we use your personal data, please read the following chart:
To provide you an easy and straightforward navigation on our website
To manage your consumer account
To inform you with relevant content through paid ads (on social media, google ads)
Our legitimate interest for developing our business and Marketing strategy
To inform you through newsletters about Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester and DUCASSE Restaurant latest news and offers
You are required to give your consent in order to receive our communications by email
To process and deliver your orders/reservations
To measure and analyze our website's traffic
Our legitimate interest to keep our website updated and relevant, to collect usage statistics, to develop our business and Marketing strategy
To respond to your requests via our contact form, email address, or by phone
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, we only disclose your personal data to services providers which perform services on our behalf.
The Personal Data collected will be retained for a period of three (3) years as of their collection or your last contact with us.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights:
· Right to access: you have the right to request personal data we hold on you and to obtain a copy.
· Right to rectification: you have the right to request a correction of your personal data when you consider that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
· Right to limit: you can request that we restrict the process of your personal data.
· Right to object the processing based on legitimate interest: you have the right to object the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, such as direct marketing purposes.
· Right to portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or – when technically feasible - to another party.
· Right to define guidelines for the retention, erasure or disclosure of your personal data, applicable after your death.
· Right to withdraw your consent: once you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised directly by emailing or by postmail to: DE GUSTIBUS, Délégué à la Protection des données, 1-3 esplanade du Foncet – 92141 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX.
In accordance with applicable regulation, in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to bring a claim with the competent supervisory authority: Information Commissioner's Office (ICO): Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom.
The Website is also designed to be particularly attentive to the needs of clients. This is one reason why use is made of cookies. These are files containing an identifier sent from a web server to the web browser and stored on the user's computer. They can be used to facilitate access and follow the path of the user when browsing the site. When visiting the site, the user may also receive cookies from third parties, including Google Analytics. This solution allows us to analyse site usage and generate statistics consultation. Google confidentiality rules are available at:
You can accept or decline cookies. Setting management of cookies depends on your browser. Information about cookie management for major browsers are available at the addresses below:
HOW CAN YOU KEEP UP WITH CHANGES TO THIS DATA PROTECTION NOTICE?
We may need to regularly update this Privacy Notice. We invite you to review the latest version of this notice online and we will inform you of any material changes through our website or through our other communication channels.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any question relating to our use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing or by postmail to : DUCASSE Paris, Délégué à la Protection des données, 1-3 esplanade du Foncet – 92141 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX.